Re: [equinox-dev] Version problems with Equinox aspects 1.0M6

Hi Jens!

I have downloaded the new version of Equinox Aspects 1.0M6. I have seen that
it has a version dependency on at least version 1.6.2 of the aspectj weaver
package.
(http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/equinox-aspects-news-1.0-M6.html)

But I think it is not correctly defined in the MANIFEST.MF because I am
getting the following error while building the product on our Hudson CI
Server...

Yes, the version dependency is new, but I am not sure what the problem with your CI server could be. EA builds nicely from my IDE... Hm... Do you have any more details on the problem?

-Martin

Build Script Failure: [java] generateScript: [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have not been satisfied. [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj: [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Unsatisfied import package org.aspectj.weaver_1.6.2. [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Unsatisfied import package org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime_1.6.2. [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Unsatisfied import package org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.definition_1.6.2. [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Unsatisfied import package org.aspectj.weaver.tools_1.6.2.

Can you help me, please?
Thanks,
Jens