[equinox-dev] Jaxb and Osgi

Title: Jaxb and Osgi

Hi,

I am running into classloader issues in the equinox/osgi framework while using Jaxb. I have a jar that contains classes generated from xsds. User class (request) is getting created in plugin A which I need to marshal/unmarshall in plugin B which makes a data access call to the backend and returns a response and unmarshalls it to response user object. I ran into Linkage errors. I know why that happens. Jaxb API looks for Jaxb service provider and user classes in that bundle only.

I came across "DynamicJava website" which resolves this problem. http://www.dynamicjava.org/projects/jsr-api/jaxb-osgi
I tried to download all the jars, org.dynamicjava.jsr.jaxb_api, org.dynamicjava.jsr.jpa_api, org.dynamicjava.jsr.stax_api, germino.jar and jaxb-impl.jar, but still couldn’t get it to work. Has anyone tried to use DynamicJava or any solution to get Jaxb working with osgi?

Thanx
Priyanka

Back to the top