Re: [equinox-dev] How to work with code defects?

Hi Florian,

In all cases I suggest you open a bug at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Equinox

There you can attach patches (even for small fixes). We also would like any testcases you have to reproduce the bugs you find. Welcome to the community. We look forward to any bug fixes you can contribute!

Tom

Inactive hide details for Florian Over ---04/14/2009 07:38:15 AM---Hi,Florian Over ---04/14/2009 07:38:15 AM---Hi,

Florian Over <florian.over@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/14/2009 07:38 AM

[equinox-dev] How to work with code defects?

Hi,
how to work with code defects you stumble upon?
I worked a bit through the source code to understand a certain part of equinox.
Shall i fill a bug, even if its only a small bug, like checking string equality with ==, and add a patch?
How to work with bigger defects, like
- incorrect synchronization,
- different pitfalls with equals/hascode contracts,
- overflowing integers?

Florian Over