Re: [equinox-dev] P2 and the transport layer

Hi All,

Also see some recent discussion about supporting multicast-based file transfer as well (not the same thing as JMS, of course, but the remaing work to support filetransfer is overlapping): http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.ecf/msg01398.html

Thanks,

Scott

Henrik Lindberg wrote:
p2 transport is based on ECF, so what you propose is the way to go if you need some other protocol.
- henrik