Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Declarative Services : Context Class Loader

Hi Stoyan,

Here are the exact versions of the bundles I am using.

org.eclipse.equinox.ds-1.0.0.v20080427-0830.jar
org.eclipse.equinox.util-1.0.0.v20080414.jar

Can you please tell me versions of the bundle I should use in order to overcome this issue?

Thanks
Sameera

Sameera

Stoyan

Sameera Jayasoma wrote:
Hi all

I am using Equinox Declarative Services implementation. When my component gets activated, the “activate” method is invoked on the component implementation class and that is expected behavior. But the context class loader of the thread which invoke the “activate” method is null. I am having problems because of this. Is this the expected behavior in the DS implementation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Sameera Jayasoma

dipl. eng. Stoyan Boshev . Department manager
ProSyst Labs EOOD
1606 Sofia, Bulgaria . 48 Vladajska Str.
Tel. +359 2 953 05 88; Fax +359 2 953 26 17
Mobile: +359 88 898 29 17
http://www.prosyst.com . s.boshev@xxxxxxxxxxx