[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Newbie Question: embedded OSGi configuration
- From: "Chia Chiang Chao" <chia.chao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:35:36 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcmkPMrkb3e/GxlaRm+opgKKG2knRw==
- Thread-topic: Newbie Question: embedded OSGi configuration
I need to include the OSGi platform and bundles in a embedded device. The software will be running from Flash that will be readonly. So I need to configure the OSGi to use a different location when read/write access is required. I can set up a read/write filesystem either at a different part of the Flash or on a RAM-disk. I am new to OSGi so I would appreciate any suggestions on how to set up the OSGi in this embedded environment.