Re: [equinox-dev] Using Equinox Declarative services in another OSGI framework

Thanx Stuart.
That resolved the import problem so now DS is up and running (using
the supplement bundle).
In this case, as debug stuff is not so important and can work without
debug stuff based on system params I would rather make the imports
optional then having to bring in just another bundle to make it
resolve. Even more in this case as the DebugOptions service is not
there the supplement bundle is not of any use beside exporting the
debug package. So, if I have the supplement bundle in I would expect
that the supplement bundle is also publishing service implementations
for the services it can, and this supplement bundle just has the
classes (api + some impl) but not use them as there is no bundle
activator.
Could be that this (publish the services) is not possible outside
Equinox system bundle, is that the case?