Re: [equinox-dev] Extending Application Admin implementation

   Hi again:

I have realize that I really don't need the isLocked method as it is. I would recommend rename the isLocked method to isPersistentlyLocked (and maintain it private), and create a new isLocked method which return the current value of locked[0];

Now I'm using a local variable in the ApplicationDescriptor extension class, with the same purpose that locked[0] has. I'd prefer to know the state of locked[0] to avoid having the same state in two places.

   Best regards,
   Miguel

Miguel García Longarón wrote:
    Hi all:

I'm extending the Equinox Application Admin implementation to build my own application model. I'm wondering why the ApplicationDescriptor.isLocked() method is declared "private" instead of "protected". It'd would very useful to access this method from my extension of ApplicationDescriptor. Is there some reason to maintain this method private?

    Best regards,

    Miguel

--
Miguel García Longarón