Re: [equinox-dev] Determining imports.

Hi Craig,

you're spot on with your analysis, and we're dealing with a situation
similar to D. It's a template / scripting language compiling to java
byte code at runtime. Determining imports up front is pretty much
impossible, and fwiw, all I'm really looking for is a tool for runtime
analysis / monitoring to show which of these bundles consume what
packages. Just to have the equinox shell command 'b' (or 'bundle')
show the imported packages would be nice, but perhaps this is a bug
(since 'p' or 'package' shows the bundle as an importer)? Any ideas?

Fredrik.