[equinox-dev] Determining imports.

Hi,

I'm playing around with some legacy stuff which is doing its own class
the bundle-equivalents, and added a DynamicImport-Package: * to the
bundle manifest. Now I'd like to find out how the dynamic import has
been used, but when I query the bundle in the equinox shell, I get 'No
imported packages'. I know for sure that the dynamic import has been
used, since querying the package it says my bundle imports it, is
there a way to tell which packages have been imported to this bundle
(except by looking through all packages, and see if it's imported by
my bundle)?

Thanks,
Fredrik.

Back to the top