[equinox-dev] Determining imports.

Hi,

I'm playing around with some legacy stuff which is doing its own class
the bundle-equivalents, and added a DynamicImport-Package: * to the
bundle manifest. Now I'd like to find out how the dynamic import has
been used, but when I query the bundle in the equinox shell, I get 'No
imported packages'. I know for sure that the dynamic import has been
used, since querying the package it says my bundle imports it, is
there a way to tell which packages have been imported to this bundle
(except by looking through all packages, and see if it's imported by
my bundle)?

Thanks,
Fredrik.