[equinox-dev] Starting an application (testing)

Hi guys,

I was looking at ways of starting an application (programmatically) for testing purposes.

In p2 I noticed the following pattern:

private void runDirectorApp(String message, final String[] args) throws Exception {
Application application = new Application();
        application.start(new IApplicationContext() {
<.. Dummy IApplicationContext ../>
      });
}

Is this the best way to do this, or can we (somehow) get a service and simply call start with the application name and arguments.  (Like the _startApp Command does).

Cheers,
Ian

--
R. Ian Bull, PhD