Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse DSDP/MTJ Bundle Loader Hooks Trouble in Galileo

At the moment there is not. I know we have discussed adding a method to ClassLoaderDelegate to accomplish this but I cannot remember all the reasons why we have not done so. Perhaps you should open a bug against Equinox->Framework to discuss this. But I am not promising an API solution at the moment ;-)

Thanks.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Craig Setera ---01/16/2009 09:03:23 AM---Tom, Thanks for the update. Is there a better (ie. not interCraig Setera ---01/16/2009 09:03:23 AM---Tom, Thanks for the update. Is there a better (ie. not internal) way to do this that we should be using instead?

Craig Setera <craigjunk@xxxxxxxxxx>

01/16/2009 09:03 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse DSDP/MTJ Bundle Loader Hooks Trouble in Galileo

Tom,

Thanks for the update. Is there a better (ie. not internal) way to do this that we should be using instead?

Thanks,
Craig