Re: [equinox-dev] P2 modyfing - reducing GUI

Please send this question to the p2-dev ML, where more of the p2 developers are listening.
Thx

Inactive hide details for rafal1000---01/14/2009 10:47:42 AM---Hello Issue with provisioning system equinox.p2 reused in my RCPrafal1000---01/14/2009 10:47:42 AM---Hello Issue with provisioning system equinox.p2 reused in my RCP application:

rafal1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/14/2009 10:47 AM

[equinox-dev] P2 modyfing - reducing GUI

Hello
Issue with provisioning system equinox.p2 reused in my RCP application:
Is it posible to reduce functionality for Update system such as presented on linked site
(
http://www.richclient2.eu/2007_07_03/updates-for-rcp-dummies-restricting-the-update-manager/ )
Where can i find a list of properties to set to reduce or modyfie (especialy reduce GUI to provide auto-Update without user control or withn minimal user integration) in plugin.properties or plugin_customization.ini
4example I've mada a change in imported plugin provisioningPrefPage = Install/Update TEST and in application it succesed the change in preferences page. In this way I would like to made some modyfication to adjust P2 update manager's
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx