Re: [equinox-dev] querying the state of declarative services.

Fredrik Alströmer wrote:
Hi,

is there any API in the Equinox implementation of declarative services
which can be used to query the current state? With state I mean, which
are the services known to the SCR, and of those which are not active,
which are not satisfied, and of those which are not satisfied, why are
they not?

Currently there is no API for doing that.

If there's no such API, is there a bug report related to this? (A
quick search revealed two bugs, enhancements, total concerning
declarative services). I'm asking because currently, it's not very
convenient to find out why a service isn't active, or even if it is
active. Turning on debugging and wading through the slightly cryptic
log messages is, although certainly possible in small scale, not
really feasible.
There is no API, but there are console commands that you could use for the purpose you describe.

Any help / comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Fredrik.