Re: [equinox-dev] Starting all dependent bundles

Hi,

I tried this already, and came up with this:

#This configuration file was written by: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.frameworkadmin.equinox.EquinoxFwConfigFileParser
#Wed Jan 07 12:58:01 CET 2009

osgi.launcherPath=.
org.eclipse.update.reconcile=false
eclipse.p2.profile="">
osgi.instance.area.default=@user.home/workspace
osgi.framework=file\:plugins\\org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.2.R34x_v20080826-1230.jar
eclipse.buildId=M20080911-1700
org.aspectj.osgi.verbose=true
org.aspectj.weaver.showWeaveInfo=true

osgi.bundles=\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook_1.0.0.200812180852.jar@4,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.transforms.hook_1.0.0.v20080610.jar@4,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.0.0.v20080604.jar@1:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.core.runtime@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.common@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.core.jobs@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.core.contenttype@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.osgi.service.component@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.event@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.app@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.preferences@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.registry@3:start,\
reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.ds@3:start,\
reference\:file\:com.my.product.voipservice@4:start,\
reference\:file\:com.my.service1@4:start,\
reference\:file\:com.my.service12@4:start,\
reference\:file\:com.my.service3@4:start,\
reference\:file\:com.my.service4@4:start,\
reference\:file\:org.apache.log4j@4:start

org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.configUrl=file\:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator\\bundles.info
aj.weaving.verbose=true
osgi.splashPath=platform\:/base/plugins/org.eclipse.platform
osgi.launcherIni=eclipse
osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook
eclipse.p2.data.area=@config.dir/../p2
osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
eclipse.product=com.my.product.Product

But my bundles are not started (which means I probably do something wrong). I would like not to use a custom config.ini thought, because I am going to write multiple products, each with quite a lot of dependencies. It would be very easy to have the config.ini stay as it is, and let the product bundle decide on which dependent bundles to start.

Regards,
Leen