[equinox-dev] Starting all dependent bundles

Hi,

I would like to create a headless product and application meant to be run as a windows service (headless). When creating my product (and product description) I mention all needed plugins. When I export the service, this is my config.ini:

osgi.splashPath=platform:/base/plugins/com.my.product.service
eclipse.product=service.Product
osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.equinox.common@2:start,org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start,org.eclipse.core.runtime@start

When I check the osgi console I see that all my plugins are resolved but not started, and I need to do this manually. How can I make sure that they are started automatically when the product starts?

Regards,
Leen Toelen

Back to the top