[equinox-dev] bundle starting twice

Hi all,

I have a client application in which I added a bundle ('loginscreen')
at start level 1 to display a login screen.
While this screen is presented to the user, the framework startup
continues as usually, with org.eclipse.update.configurator at level 3.
Now when modifications have occurred to the set of available bundles,
Package Admin will always stop my loginscreen bundle, and restart it.
In this case that means there will be two login screens...

The loginscreen bundle only depends on the framework, and no other
bundles depend on it, so I don't see why it would need to be
restarted.

Can I avoid this behaviour somehow ? I don't want to start the bundle
after org.eclipse.update.configurator.

Tom

Back to the top