AW: [equinox-dev] Weaving into JUnit Plug-in Test with Equinox Aspects?

Heiko,

Thanks a lot for the very quick and very helpful response!

> In order to set up Equinox Aspects properly you have start several
> bundles and - of course - do that in time [...] But in case you are using an Eclipse
> Application run configuration or a JUnit Plug-in run configuration you
> have to specify all that in a handmade config.ini file.

I tried this, and whatdoyouknow - it works! :-) The advice gets woven into my test methods, and after requiring two more bundles (PDE+JDT JUnit runtimes) in the config.ini, my tests now run perfectly. Thanks again.

Cheers,
Yang

Back to the top