Re: [equinox-dev] Weaving into JUnit Plug-in Test with Equinox Aspects?

Yang,

Are you using a special config.ini file? Or did you just keep the generated one which is selected by default (I think it is the sessings tab of the run config)?

In order to set up Equinox Aspects properly you have start several bundles and - of course - do that in time (weaving has to occour before the test cases are executed). This is easy done with an OSGi Framework run configuration where you have a Budles tab where you can control all that stuff. But in case you are using an Eclipse Application run configuration or a JUnit Plug-in run configuration you have to specify all that in a handmade config.ini file.

Please take a look at the CVS. In the test subdirectory you will find some test projects which make use of such a config.ini.

Regards
Heiko

P.S.: Are some PDE guys listening? Would it be possible to change the Eclipse Application and JUnit Plug-in run configuration dialogs to have a full featured Bundles tab instead of that minimalistic Plug-ins tab?