[equinox-dev] Composite Producers and Consumers in Wire Admin

Hi, all! I've come around such a problem. I'm using Wire Admin conception in my application. Here is my problem simply put: I have two Producers which produce Envelopes:

1. Java type: String
  Identification: "mail"
  Scope: "john's mail"

2. Java type: String
  Identification: "mail"
  Scope: "sarah's mail"

Next I have a general component, let's call it MailAntiSpam which is both consumer and producer (it just removes some bad content from the message). It must consume all Envelopes that have Identification = "mail" regardless to scope. And finnaly it must be connected to two Consumer's (like JohnInbox and SarahInbox) which must consume Envelopes with respect to scope. And this is just a part of a very big picture with lot's of wires (carying Strings other than "mail").
I need to manipulate all the rules I've described with wire's properties
My questions are:

1. How do I set Wire's properties to allow only Envelopes with Identification = "mail"?
2. How do I set Wire's properties to make it scope-indifirrent?

Thanks in advance =)

Back to the top