Re: [equinox-dev] What bundle class loaded from

Catching up on e-mail from the holiday, this may have been answered.

Check out the method:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.FileLocator.getBundleFile(Bundle)

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Fredrik Alströmer" ---11/26/2008 08:46:19 AM---I'm aware of this, but I figured this was the equinox"Fredrik Alströmer" ---11/26/2008 08:46:19 AM---I'm aware of this, but I figured this was the equinox mailing list, so

"Fredrik Alströmer" <roe@xxxxxxx>

11/26/2008 08:46 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] What bundle class loaded from

I'm aware of this, but I figured this was the equinox mailing list, so
maybe there's an equinox answer? :)