[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [equinox-dev] What bundle class loaded from

I've used equinox to persist/load a Jar from a database system without
ever hitting the local file system. It's not just an equinox thing.

Alex

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Fredrik AlstrÃmer <roe@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm aware of this, but I figured this was the equinox mailing list, so
> maybe there's an equinox answer? :)
>
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 14:58, BJ Hargrave <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Not in any standard way. A framework is free to store an installed bundle in
>> any way is chooses. It could keep the original JAR file, expand it to the
>> file system, put all the entries in a database, convert it to some VM
>> optimized format, etc.
>> --
>>
>> BJ Hargrave
>> Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
>> OSGi Fellow and CTO of the OSGi Alliance
>> hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx
>> office: +1 386 848 1781
>> mobile: +1 386 848 3788
>>
>>
>> From: "Fredrik AlstrÃmer" <roe@xxxxxxx>
>> To:
>> "Equinox development mailing list" <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: 2008/11/26 08:46
>> Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] What bundle class loaded from
>> Sent by: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> ________________________________
>>
>>
>> On a similar note, is there a way to access the actual bundle file?
>> Like for running an external javac-process (think tomcat jasper),
>> which needs a classpath.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 18:15, BJ Hargrave <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> PackageAdmin.getBundle(Class)
>>> --
>>>
>>> BJ Hargrave
>>> Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
>>> OSGi Fellow and CTO of the OSGi Alliance
>>> hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx
>>> office: +1 386 848 1781
>>> mobile: +1 386 848 3788
>>>
>>>
>>> From:
>>> Oleg Zhurakousky <oleg.zhurakousky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> To: Equinox development mailing list <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> Date: 2008/11/24 12:04
>>> Subject: [equinox-dev] What bundle class loaded from
>>> Sent by: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>> ________________________________
>>>
>>>
>>> I know how to do it the "hard way", but was wondering if there is and
>>> elegant way to determine which Bundle loaded a class?
>>> Thanks
>>> Oleg
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> equinox-dev mailing list
>>> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> equinox-dev mailing list
>>> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
>>>
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> equinox-dev mailing list
>> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> equinox-dev mailing list
>> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> equinox-dev mailing list
> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
>