Re: [equinox-dev] update site for equinox aspects

Hi Martin,

I suggest opening a bug against Platform->Releng so that we can start looking at doing this. Please CC myself on the bug once you open it.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Martin Lippert ---11/24/2008 03:30:21 PM---Hi!Martin Lippert ---11/24/2008 03:30:21 PM---Hi!

Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>

11/24/2008 03:30 PM

Re: [equinox-dev] update site for equinox aspects

Hi!

Have equinox aspects be part of the incubator build would be great. I
have a feature project in CVS, so who can help me make that part of the
build and repo?

Thanks for your help!
-Martin