Re: [equinox-dev] quick way to find who is exporting a package

Craig Phillips wrote:
Hi,
I'm attempting to determine where org.slf4j.* is being exported within a running container... I tried the "packages" command, but then I was hunting through mounds of "imports" looking for the needle in the haystack... Any ideas? Thanks, Craig Phillips, Praxis Engineering

Did you use "packages org.slf4j", without the star? (That would show exactly the package "org.slf4j"; it doesn't seem to be a pattern.) packages spews *everything* if it doesn't recognize the package you give it.

--
Tommy M. McGuire
mcguire@xxxxxxxx

Back to the top