[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] quick way to find who is exporting a package
- From: "Craig Phillips" <lcphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:10:43 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ack9zrlGKRBmdlhiS0uwfRskcfCU2g==
- Thread-topic: quick way to find who is exporting a package
I'm attempting to determine where org.slf4j.* is being exported within a running container...
I tried the "packages" command, but then I was hunting through mounds of "imports" looking for the needle in the haystack...
Any ideas? Thanks, Craig Phillips, Praxis Engineering