Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspect for load-time weaving of AOP in OSGi

Dear Martin,

Thank you for the help. I tried to modify the config.ini according to
your suggestion. I also added "osgi.clean=true":

osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook
org.aspectj.weaver.showWeaveInfo=true
org.aspectj.osgi.verbose=true
osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.equinox.common@2:start,
org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start,
org.eclipse.core.runtime@start,
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj@1:start,
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching@:start
osgi.clean=true

But the "hello view" was supplemented twice during startup:
--------
[org.aspectj.osgi] info adding AspectJ hooks ...

osgi> [org.aspectj.osgi] info supplementing
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.demo.hello with
[org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.demo.hello.aspects]
[org.aspectj.osgi.service.weaving] info Starting AspectJ weaving service ...
[org.aspectj.osgi] info triggering update for re-supplementing myview
[org.aspectj.osgi] info supplementing
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.demo.hello with
[org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.demo.hello.aspects]
[org.aspectj.osgi.service.weaving] info not weaving bundle
'org.eclipse.core.runtime'
[org.aspectj.osgi.service.weaving] info not weaving bundle
'org.eclipse.equinox.registry'
[org.aspectj.osgi.service.weaving] info not weaving bundle
'org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth'
---------
It's supplemented before and after "Starting AspectJ weaving service"
respectively. And the status of "hello view"
(org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.demo.hello) is INSTALLED instead of
RESOLVED. "hello view" is not available in the "view list".

Could you please tell me why it happened and how to resolve this problem?

Regards,

Ying Jiang