[equinox-dev] osgi bundle source required for equinox aspects in a runtime workspace

Hi,

The osgi bundle source is required for developing an application that
uses equinox aspects.  What is the reason for this?  And is there any
way around this requirement?

The reason why I ask is that I upgraded to using org.eclipse.osgi head
and equinox aspects stopped weaving, but when I reverted back to the
3.4 maintenance branch seems to be working fine again.

Would be nice if I didn't have to maintain a copy of this plugin
myself, but could use the binary copy of my eclipse installation.

--a

ps- apologies if this was sent twice.  I think I originally sent to
the wrong mailing list.

Back to the top