[equinox-dev] Disable default start of Jetty.

Hi All,

     I want to use Jetty servlet container to host my servlets within OSGi, however, the equinox.http.jetty bundle seems to start jetty by default on port 80, or the port specified by the org.osgi.service.http.port property in config.ini. However I want to programmatically start the Jetty on a my own port at runtime. I am able to use JettyConfigurator class for this purpose and am finding it convenient, however, I see that the default server instance still keeps running and I am unable to stop that from happening. Is there a way i could specify that the default server instance should not get started. ?

     Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,

Srijith.

Back to the top