Re: [equinox-dev] Bootdelegation question

2008/10/9 Oleg Zhurakousky <oleg.zhurakousky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nice to find you here Rob

Yes I am certain (here are all the options that are set)
-Declipse.ignoreApp=true
-Dosgi.noShutdown=true
-Dosgi.clean=true

One thing I will admit that I am running Equinox within eclipse pde. I'll try from the command line (not sure if it would make the difference)

see also:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Boot_Delegation
(IIRC Equinox doesn't run in "strict" OSGi mode by default...)

Oleg