[equinox-dev] Bootdelegation question

If I am reading the spec correctly only java.* are loaded from the boot class path. All other packages must be declared with explicit imports.
So something like this without specifying org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=org.w3c.*
public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
System.out.println(Class.forName("java.lang.String"));
System.out.println(Class.forName("org.w3c.dom.Attr"));
}
should result in CNFE on the second line.

Well, it actually works just fine without bootdelegation option. I figured I missed something, so may be some one can steer me in the right direction.
Cheers
Oleg

Back to the top