Re: [equinox-dev] is there an option (per jar ) that can be used to skip normalize

There is no option to skip just the -repack normalization and not the packing.
The only way to do this is to just not run the -repack in the first place, which I guess means separating that one jar from the rest when processing.

Is there a particular reason why you would want to skip this normalization?  Without it, the pack step essentially becomes the normalization.  Later on unpack, you get different bits which are the same as you would have gotten from the repack.

-Andrew

Janet Dmitrovich <jdmitrov@xxxxxxxxxx>

10/03/2008 04:25 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] is there an option (per jar ) that can be used to        skip normalize

On this jarprocessor options page, http://wiki.eclipse.org/JarProcessor_Options

It mentions that you can add an option per jar to not sign or not pack
But is there an option to not normalize?

So we are normalizing and signing a full update site but there is one jar we do not want to normalize before packing.

Janet Dmitrovich
WPLC Expeditor Software Development
jdmitrov@xxxxxxxxxx
512-838-4912 T/L:678-4912 FAX:512-838-3703
11501 Burnet Road, Austin TX 78758 (Internal ZIP: 9372)