[equinox-dev] plan comments

The plan is looking pretty good. Below are a few comments. In some places I did some changes (I marked these in the comments below). These should have your review. Please add or tweak as needed in the next few days so we can meet the Tuesday deadline

Jeff

General
- the bugs referred to from the plan shoul dhave the "plan" keyword
- There are a number of plan items that do not have bug reports. [I did all that I could see but please verify yours have ONE bug and it has the plan keyword]

Scalability and Performance
- p2 item should have one umbrella bug with the "plan" keyword. the other bugs listed on the plan now should be blockers for the new plan bug

Robustness
- the p2 items need to be filled out. In most cases the first comment in the bug report is the text that should appear i nthe plan. [I did some tweaks here} - added p2 testing item.
Consumability
- the p2 items need to be filled out. In most cases the first comment in the bug report is the text that should appear i nthe plan. [I did some tweaks here}
- added an API item.
- added a publisher item

Back to the top