[equinox-dev] Is this a bug?

Considering OSGI allows dynamic updates of running modules, I prototyped a situation where the equinox (v 3.4) is launched with a test bundle. Before calling any methods on the bundle, I replace the test bundle's jar file on the disk with a different copy - thereafter, the test bundle starts to throw class not found exceptions. I was hoping that until I issued an explicit bundle update, the test bundle would continue to work as though nothing changed.

Is there something wrong with my understanding or is it a bug?

I can provide sample test bundles to reproduce the issue.

Vin.

Back to the top