Re: [equinox-dev] new equinox builds location

The update site urls didn't change.  The Equinox content has already resided in the Eclipse update site and this continues. If this should change, let me know.

Kim

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxx>

09/11/2008 06:07 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] new equinox builds location

Great. Thanks Kim.

Are there any issues with the fall maintenance release and update site URLs?  For example, if there is an "old" URL in circulation then do we need to put the fall release content on the old site?

Jeff

On Sep 11, 2008, at 5:35 PM, Kim Moir <