[equinox-dev] new equinox builds location

Equinox builds now appear in the new RT location on download.eclipse.org and will be synched there with the build process.

http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/

Old builds still appear in the old location because that location is read only and I can't delete it. This is good for the short term, but over the longer term it should be cleaned and purged of stale non-release builds. I also copied some older builds to the archive site and requested that an archive location be created for http://archive.eclipse.org/equinox

Kim

Back to the top