Re: [equinox-dev] Re: GWT+Equinox

I have also put a small example on my blog:

http://blog.ianbull.com/2008/09/gwt-and-osgi.html

Cheers,
Ian

Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Hi Ricardo,

Ricardo Giacomin schrieb:
I tried to follow the directions from wiki page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Google_Web_Toolkit_and_Equinox with no
success.

I've updated the wiki page with the GWT Planet Eclipse Demo that I gave
at EclipseCon 2007+2008. You might want to give it a try.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Web_Toolkit_and_Equinox#GWT_Based_Planet_Eclipse_Demo

It comes with ready-to-use GWT bundles (current version is GWT 1.5.0)
and contains a fix for GWT issue 1888. This way you don't need to use
buddy classloading.

-Gunnar

--
R. Ian Bull