Re: [equinox-dev] Starting equinox framework in program

Meng,
  Thanks for your reply.
   Yes, my plug-in is an UI Eclipse plugin. And it's true that Equinox framework will be start firstly when Eclipse launched. But the problem is the Equinox framework I want to start is not the framework of Eclipse platform where my plug-in is install in. The Equinox framework I want to start is another framework (application), and all the bundle is in a folder.
  I want to start another Equinox framework through my plug-in, and install all the bundles of the application through my plug-in, then I can control and monitor the bundles on the Equinox framework. For that my plug-in is a Bundle Monitor tool to control another Equinox-based application.