Re: [equinox-dev] running startApp from equinox console

The threading/cardinality properties? There is currently no way to override the application properties specified by an applications extension. I suppose we could enhance the container to allow these types of properties to be specified in the Map which is use to launch an application (i.e. when calling ApplicationDescriptor.launch(Map))

Other option is to install a fragment that specifies the same application class but uses the threading/cardinality options you want. You can open an enhancement bug if you want to investigate overriding properties of an applications extension when launching an application.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---08/27/2008 04:05:03 PM---Hi Thomas,Scott Lewis ---08/27/2008 04:05:03 PM---Hi Thomas,

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/27/2008 04:05 PM

Re: [equinox-dev] running startApp from equinox console

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the info...this does the job.

One other question:  Is there a way to specify these application
properties from inside the console 'startApp'?

Scott