[equinox-dev] Removing access restrictions on classes.jar

Sorry for asking the development list, but I'm at my wit's end.

I upgraded to Ganymede and now I have *#@**@ access restrictions on my JRE 1.5 classes.jar. These access restrictions are marked as unmodifiable - and low and behold they are unmodifiable. I am using a class in sun.* and this worked fine in the previous version of Eclipse.

First, can someone please - dear god, please - help me overcome this problem.

Second, why are these *unmodifiable*?

Third, when did this work in previous versions but now bangs me on the head in Ganymede

Thanks

Back to the top