Re: [equinox-dev] DS and references without an interface

That will not work as this interface will actually be used to filter
the services based on objectClass attribute. That attribute is
automatically set by the framework on service registration to the
interfaces used for registration of the service and is not searching
the class hierarchy just that particular interfaces.

Thanx anyway.