[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
AW: [equinox-dev] Problems with Equinoxs Aspects

Hey this works thank you Martin


-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Martin Lippert
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Juli 2008 15:14
An: Equinox development mailing list
Betreff: Re: AW: [equinox-dev] Problems with Equinoxs Aspects

Hi Sebastian!

> Thanks for your help but that isn't the problem.
> "org.aspectj.runtime" and "org.aspectj.weaver" are installed in my target
> environment and Eclipse-SupplementBundle is specifying my bundle
> "org.ssoft.test" directly.
> 
> I attach the plug-ins.

Thanks for the zip, that made it a lot easier for find the problem. You 
are just missing "org.eclipse.update.configurator" in the set of 
selected plugins. Select this and your RCP app will appear... :-)

HTH,
-Martin



> 
> Sebastian
> 
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Martin Lippert
> Gesendet: Montag, 21. Juli 2008 13:38
> An: Equinox development mailing list
> Betreff: Re: [equinox-dev] Problems with Equinoxs Aspects
> 
> Hi Sebastian!
> 
> Seems like your configuration is missing something. Do you have 
> "org.aspectj.runtime" and "org.aspectj.weaver" installed in your target 
> environment?
> 
> Btw: Did you define the Eclipse-SupplementBundle just for your 
> org.ssoft.test bundle or did you wrote "*"? Specifying your bundle 
> directly would be the better option.
> 
> -Martin
> 
> 
> 
> Sebastian Staack wrote:
>> Hi everbody
>>
>> I have a problem with a RCP application and equinox aspects. I hope
> somebody
>> can help me.
>>
>> Ok my Application consists of two plugins: org.ssoft.test and
>> org.ssoft.test.aspects.
>>
>> org.ssoft.test is the hello world rcp example and
>>
>> org.ssoft.test.aspects contains an aspect. This aspect affects all method
>> calls in the Application class of org.ssoft.test.
>>
>> it also contains the aop.xml file and it declares
eclipse-supplementbundle
>> in the manifest file and it reexports the the dependencie from
>> org.aspectj.runtime.
>>
>> My problem is the config.ini to start the application. Can somebody give
> me
>> a hint how the config.ini should look like.
>>
>> Here is my attempt but it doesn't work:
>>
>>
>
osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.equinox.common@2\:start,org.eclipse.update.configur
>> ator@3\:start,org.eclipse.core.runtime@start,
>> org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj@:start,
>> org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching@:start, org.ssoft.test,
>> org.ssoft.test.aspect
>>
>> osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
>>
>> osgi.framework=org.eclipse.osgi
>>
>> osgi.configuration.cascaded=false
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>> # AOSGi
>>
>> osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook
>>
>> org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration=org/aspectj/aop.xml
>>
>> #aj.weaving.verbose=true
>>
>> org.aspectj.weaver.showWeaveInfo=true
>>
>> #org.aspectj.osgi.verbose=true
>>
>>  
>>
>> I get following error log:
>>
>> !SESSION 2008-07-21 13:00:03.791
>> -----------------------------------------------
>>
>> eclipse.buildId=unknown
>>
>> java.version=1.6.0_02
>>
>> java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>
>> BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
>>
>> Framework arguments:  -application org.ssoft.test.application
>>
>> Command-line arguments:  -application org.ssoft.test.application -data
>> C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Sebastian
>> Staack\workspace/../runtime-org.ssoft.test.application -dev
>> file:C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Sebastian
>>
>
Staack/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/org.ssoft.test.appl
>> ication/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -console
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.003
>>
>> !MESSAGE 
>>
>> !STACK 0
>>
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved.
>> Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.core.jobs;
>> bundle-version="[3.2.0,4.0.0)"
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.j
>> ava:305)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundl
>> e.java:355)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.ja
>> va:1074)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(Sta
>> rtLevelManager.java:616)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLeve
>> lManager.java:508)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(S
>> tartLevelManager.java:299)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(Sta
>> rtLevelManager.java:489)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.
>> java:211)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManage
>> r.java:321)
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj 4 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.013
>>
>> !MESSAGE 
>>
>> !STACK 0
>>
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved.
>> Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.aspectj.weaver;
>> bundle-version="0.0.0"
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.j
>> ava:305)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundl
>> e.java:355)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.ja
>> va:1074)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(Sta
>> rtLevelManager.java:616)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLeve
>> lManager.java:508)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(S
>> tartLevelManager.java:299)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(Sta
>> rtLevelManager.java:489)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.
>> java:211)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManage
>> r.java:321)
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.023
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.4.0.v20080512.jar/
>> was not resolved.
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.023
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj_1.0.0.200
>> 807082136.jar/ was not resolved.
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE One or more bundles are not resolved because the following root
>> constraints are not resolved:
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj_1.0.0.200
>> 807082136.jar/ was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj 2 0 2008-07-21
> 13:00:05.043
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.weaver_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.4.0.v20080512.jar/
>> was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.jobs_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.equinox.app_[1.0.0,2.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.core.contenttype_[3.3.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
>> org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.equinox.registry_[3.4.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test.aspect/ was not
>> resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test.aspect 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.runtime_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test/ was not
resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.043
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui_0.0.0.
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE The following is a complete list of bundles which are not
> resolved,
>> see the prior log entry for the root cause if it exists:
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.4.0.v20080512.jar/
>> [3] was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.jobs_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.equinox.registry_[3.4.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
>> org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.core.contenttype_[3.3.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
>> org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.equinox.app_[1.0.0,2.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing imported package
>> org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.auth_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj_1.0.0.200
>> 807082136.jar/ [4] was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj 2 0 2008-07-21
> 13:00:05.053
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.weaver_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test/ [5] was not
>> resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.runtime_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.ssoft.test.aspect_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test.aspect/ [6] was
> not
>> resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test.aspect 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.runtime_0.0.0.
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.053
>>
>> !MESSAGE Application error
>>
>> !STACK 1
>>
>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to acquire application service.
>> Ensure that the org.eclipse.core.runtime bundle is resolved and started
> (see
>> config.ini).
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAp
>> pLauncher.java:74)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:382)
>>       at
>>
>
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
>>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>
>>       at
>>
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39
>> )
>>
>>       at
>>
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
>> .java:25)
>>
>>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>
>>       at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549)
>>
>>       at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504)
>>
>>       at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236)
>>
>>       at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1212)
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE One or more bundles are not resolved because the following root
>> constraints are not resolved:
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj_1.0.0.200
>> 807082136.jar/ was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj 2 0 2008-07-21
> 13:00:05.073
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.weaver_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.4.0.v20080512.jar/
>> was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.jobs_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.equinox.app_[1.0.0,2.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.core.contenttype_[3.3.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
>> org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.equinox.registry_[3.4.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test.aspect/ was not
>> resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test.aspect 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.runtime_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test/ was not
resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.073
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui_0.0.0.
>>
>>  
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE The following is a complete list of bundles which are not
> resolved,
>> see the prior log entry for the root cause if it exists:
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.4.0.v20080512.jar/
>> [3] was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.jobs_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.equinox.registry_[3.4.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
>> org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
> org.eclipse.core.contenttype_[3.3.0,4.0.0).
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
>> org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.equinox.app_[1.0.0,2.0.0).
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing imported package
>> org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.auth_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle
>>
>
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj_1.0.0.200
>> 807082136.jar/ [4] was not resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj 2 0 2008-07-21
> 13:00:05.093
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.weaver_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test/ [5] was not
>> resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.runtime_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.ssoft.test.aspect_0.0.0.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../../../Dokumente und
>> Einstellungen/Sebastian Staack/workspace/org.ssoft.test.aspect/ [6] was
> not
>> resolved.
>>
>> !SUBENTRY 2 org.ssoft.test.aspect 2 0 2008-07-21 13:00:05.093
>>
>> !MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.aspectj.runtime_0.0.0.
>>
>>  
>>
>> By the way I use eclipse 3.4 and the latest development build of equinox
>> aspects.
>>
>>  
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Sebastian
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> equinox-dev mailing list
>> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
> 
> _______________________________________________
> equinox-dev mailing list
> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> equinox-dev mailing list
> equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev

_______________________________________________
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev