[equinox-dev] [prov] p2 and 3.5 contributions

As we start the Eclipse 3.5 planning process, I would like for everyone willing to participate in p2 to identify their areas of interest for future contributions and provide some details on what they are willing to work on. Including some background like problem descriptions and use cases are also good to help everyone better understand what problems are being solved across the project as a whole.

Work areas include the p2 "runtime" (core and UI), the tooling aspects (i.e. repo tools, editors, etc.) and documentation, testing and all other non-code p2 areas.

If there is something that you are interested in which is already on someone else's list, then please add the item again to your list so it is easier to get an accurate representation of who is willing to contribute to which items.

Please go crazy on http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Equinox_p2_3.5_contributions and remember this is not *requirement fest*.... that is what Bugzilla's enhancement requests are for. :-)

PaScaL

Back to the top