Re: [equinox-dev] P2 touchpoint instructions doc

> I have now written a wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/
> Equinox_p2_Touchpoint_Instructions describing the touchpoint
> instructions for the native and eclipse touchpoints, their
> parameters, and how I think it works after reading the code. There
> are places where I need help (indicated by blue comment boxes), but
> I may have gotten other things wrong as well.

> It is probably of value to also describe the parameters inserted by
> the engine as these can be used in parameter substitution. I don't
> know if it is intended, but it seems very powerful to be able to
> reference the "previous value". Shall I just make a list of what I
> find, and include it?

> So, I hope someone has time to review and comment on the
> documentation on the wiki page.

Great job.
I'll go through and review tomorrow.
While reading through I recognized there is some overlap with an earlier page -- http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Engine
Your presentation is vastly better and easier to understand so I'll go through and do some merging/updating/re-organizing of that content.

Thanks.
-Simon