[equinox-dev] Configuration resource

Hello,

I'm developping a bundle that implements a Managed Service, I would like to configure this bundle when is started with an autoconf resource. I have been reading the specification and it seems thet it's necessary to create a deployement package to do it. Is it posibble to configure a bundle whit an autoconf resource without creatin a deployment package? If not, where could I find an example of how to create a deployment package?

Thank you.

Back to the top