RE: [equinox-dev] Calling p2 director by command line freezesEclipseon splash screen

I'm sorry but no logs were created by Eclipse.
I searched for any log file existing in /configuration and /workspace, that
is where it is usually created, but none was created.
Any other suggestions are welcome. The only message that I have is from the
command line (figure cl_screenshot.PNG cl_screenshot.PNG attached) just
saying "Installation failed".

I also tried to install the feature using the complete command line (see
image below) but the same error appear. No log file was created too.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17867896/error_using_eclipsec_complete.PNG
error_using_eclipsec_complete.PNG

In the same way, the Error log view does not show any error.

Thanks,

Pedro Carneiro.