Re: [equinox-dev] eclipse aspects - info not weaving bundle message

Rowan,

I was 99% sure it was the missing osgi.clean property ;-)

If you set this, the persistent storage of Equinox will be erased and therefore you will have a "fresh" one on next startup. Otherwise Equinox (as other OSGi frameworks too) will persist the state of each installed bundle and will reconstitute this state on the next framework startup. The problem here is, that the weaving service and your bundle are not started in the correct order: The weaving service has to be started before any classes are loaded form bundles that are weaving targets.

There is another solution: Use the Start Level Service. Set the default level to 5 and the level for the weaving service to 4. Then it should also work without cleanup.

Heiko