[equinox-dev] Re: AspectJ with annotations

Dirk,

Thanx for your stron interest in AspectJ/OSGi. Please go to the equinox-dev mailing list for further questions. As long as you are using Java 5 or higher it is of course possible to use annotations. OSGi will not prevent that.
I already worked successfully with annotations for pointcut matching.

Heiko