[equinox-dev] My usage of Equinox Aspects

I don't know if this may interest anybody, but I'm migrating the "framework stuff" we have been using for developing eConference to use load time weaving thanks to Equinox Aspects. The first module that has been migrated is the dependency injection: you may get more details at http://jazz.di.uniba.it:8000/econference-over-ecf/wiki/PenelopeFramework (temporary server, sorry).

Of course, your feedback is welcome!
Have a nice week end!
Mario

Ps: forgive the the possible typos in the page, I've been a bit hasty when writing it.

--
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian W. Kernighan

Back to the top