Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects: Reworked website, quick-start guide and Hello world! demo

Jeff,

Thanx!

You are totally right: I will add some links on the main page and add the Equinox Aspects downloads to the Incubator downloads.

As far as I know Martin has already verified that Equinox Aspects plays nicely with 3.4 and the upcoming AJDT release. I guess we will make an "official" release for 3.4 soon after 3.4 and the new AJDT are there.

Do you have a hint where I could ask whether 1.* might be an issue in incubation?

Heiko