Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects: Reworked website, quick-start guide and Hello world! demo

   Just a notice:  the message in the start page says:
"Mar 10 - We reworked this website an [...]"

I guess it is more recent than that :)

Another thing: in the quick-start guide it is written:

Put your aop.xml file into an exported package, if you want to weave other bundles. Best practice: Always use org.aspectj as package name, as this name also has to be provided as a system property for runtime (later).

All the examples I've seen did put this aop.xml into META-INF/ directory: I guess that the org.aspectj is the official way to go now, even if the property can be changed at will.

Regards
Mario